Hello UKPA!
This month I’m running “PuzzleDo”. It is based on the board game Cluedo.
There are 9 puzzles to be solved. Each will unlock a clue to a final Whodunnit-style puzzle.
(If you’re already familiar with Cluedo, great!, less reading for you.)
This event is different to what I usually do. It is story-based with some reading required. So it won’t be the most international-friendly event. The puzzles are on the difficult end of the scale. Most are logic, but some odd word/visual elements are thrown in here and there.
The page is: https://roygbivpuzzles.wordpress.com/
All the details and instructions are here: https://roygbivpuzzles.wordpress.com/ho ... -puzzledo/
I hope you give this a try. If narrative-puzzles are not your thing, you can still submit the individual puzzle answers to earn some points to win prizes.
Two winners will win a copy of Nikoli Penpa 2017.
Submissions close on 30th March.
Hope to see you there!
[SOTR] PuzzleDo
-
PuzzleScot
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: Fri 18 Jun, 2010 10:45 pm
- Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Re: [SOTR] PuzzleDo
Excellent so far. Thanks Tawan!
I think everybody on here will enjoy the Billiard Room puzzle. https://roygbivpuzzles.wordpress.com/billiard-room/
Hey, it's sudoku, and even *I* loved it!
I think everybody on here will enjoy the Billiard Room puzzle. https://roygbivpuzzles.wordpress.com/billiard-room/
Hey, it's sudoku, and even *I* loved it!
Re: [SOTR] PuzzleDo
I enjoyed the puzzles, but am now a little stumped by the murder mystery... they all look shifty to me! 
Re: [SOTR] PuzzleDo
Final reminder for PuzzleDo.
Submission closing in just over 3 days - if you're planning to enter,
spare a few days for these puzzles
Submission closing in just over 3 days - if you're planning to enter,
spare a few days for these puzzles