Do you enjoy solving large puzzle grids? Do you enjoy solving puzzles without a time constraint? Logic Masters India invites you to participate in Puzzle Marathon, which has these unique features:
12 large grids
12 different authors
12 days - contest duration
No fixed time limit for any puzzle, but bonus if you solve within an hour
Start, solve and submit each puzzle independent of others, and in any order, anytime
Instruction Booklet and Submission Link : http://logicmastersindia.com/2016/04P/
LMI Puzzle Marathon 2016 - 1st to 12th April
-
Prasanna16391
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Fri 23 May, 2014 7:16 pm
Re: LMI Puzzle Marathon 2016 - 1st to 12th April
It looks like a great set of authors.
(Seriously, there's David and myself and a great set of other authors)
Even if you don't 'compete', they're usually well worth printing off to do in your quiet time.
I notice Palmer has made another marathon Hidoku this year (I made the one last year).
(Seriously, there's David and myself and a great set of other authors)
Even if you don't 'compete', they're usually well worth printing off to do in your quiet time.
I notice Palmer has made another marathon Hidoku this year (I made the one last year).
-
debmohanty
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Fri 09 Jul, 2010 12:36 pm
Re: LMI Puzzle Marathon 2016 - 1st to 12th April
We repeat the most favorite puzzle type from previous year, sometimes two of them.kiwijam wrote: I notice Palmer has made another marathon Hidoku this year (I made the one last year).
Re: LMI Puzzle Marathon 2016 - 1st to 12th April
I managed to do a couple of these competitively with semi decent times, but have otherwise been "forced" to solve these casually as a result of a pleasant long weekend in Greece. We solved the neighbours over coffee by the sea, which was very enjoyable. At the bits we got stuck at I said I could imagine you James with a cheeky grin saying that it wasn't that hard and that the next step was obviouskiwijam wrote:It looks like a great set of authors.
(Seriously, there's David and myself and a great set of other authors)
Even if you don't 'compete', they're usually well worth printing off to do in your quiet time.
I notice Palmer has made another marathon Hidoku this year (I made the one last year).
For the latest UK puzzle news direct to your inbox, please consider joining the UK Puzzle Association's mailing list:
https://groups.google.com/g/ukpa-newsletter
https://groups.google.com/g/ukpa-newsletter
Re: LMI Puzzle Marathon 2016 - 1st to 12th April
Well the next step was obvious, once you put down that coffee cup and thought a bit harder about it! 
Re: LMI Puzzle Marathon 2016 - 1st to 12th April
Not sure I'm going to complete ten of these (not with the LMD contest as well) but enjoying them so far...
-
PuzzleScot
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: Fri 18 Jun, 2010 10:45 pm
- Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Re: LMI Puzzle Marathon 2016 - 1st to 12th April
Hmm. Now I finally have time to play... oh well...
Re: LMI Puzzle Marathon 2016 - 1st to 12th April
@Alan - I hear you - interrupted by urgent work calls during 2 of the puzzles.. Awesome fun though!! Would strongly encourage anyone who didn't get a chance to participate to print and enjoy them now - particularly if you're 'stuck' on a Greek island.. ;D