BIST 2011 Photos

Discuss all puzzle-related subject here
Post Reply
detuned
Posts: 2474
Joined: Mon 21 Jun, 2010 2:25 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

BIST 2011 Photos

Post by detuned »

Facebook assures me that this link should be viewable by the general public who aren't on my friends list, so fingers crossed this works. Anyhow, here are some of my photos from Beijing for anyone who is interested.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 895bc2ac1d

Also, if anyone hasn't already seen this, well - you just have to :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_gK8d-URyk
For the latest UK puzzle news direct to your inbox, please consider joining the UK Puzzle Association's mailing list:
https://groups.google.com/g/ukpa-newsletter
Ours brun
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu 04 Nov, 2010 1:30 pm
Contact:

Re: BIST 2011 Photos

Post by Ours brun »

It worked for me. Thanks Tom, nice pictures ; but thank you especially for the video ! I made one too, but the sound is deplorable and anyway I could not get the first seconds. Definitely, this song is promised to become the hymn of all sudokas.

I also took a few photos, not as many as you, but I will put them online soon - one way or another.

Meanwhile, some official photographs can be seen on page http://www.bist2011.com/tournamen.htm and here is a link to the vid which was broadcasted on chinese tv : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-mFxzXI1Jw.
http://enigm-attic.blogspot.com --> sudoku variants and other handcrafted logic puzzles.
Post Reply