2018 24 Hour Puzzle Championship
2018 24 Hour Puzzle Championship
This year's 24 hour puzzle championship will be held in Budapest on the weekend of the 25th - 27th May. This is a great event testing not only your puzzle solving skills but also your stamina over the 24 hours.
-
PuzzleScot
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: Fri 18 Jun, 2010 10:45 pm
- Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Re: 2018 24 Hour Puzzle Championship
Dang. I was fully intending coming this year.
However, it's right in the middle of exam season.
Hopefully next year...
However, it's right in the middle of exam season.
Hopefully next year...
Re: 2018 24 Hour Puzzle Championship
I'm planning to attend this year (if nothing goes wrong at the embassy).
Anyone arriving earlier than Friday for a few escape rooms?
Anyone arriving earlier than Friday for a few escape rooms?
Re: 2018 24 Hour Puzzle Championship
Tom and I are going on Thursday and are definitely up for a room or two. I think Gyorgy said Taro is going early as well, and that we might have a 4-man team already (including you).
Trouble is, I can't remember which rooms we've done before, hopefully Gyorgy can!
Re: 2018 24 Hour Puzzle Championship
Cool, looking forward already!
I'm arriving Thursday afternoon-ish.
Maybe we can have IB discussion/dinner somewhere again.
I'm arriving Thursday afternoon-ish.
Maybe we can have IB discussion/dinner somewhere again.
Re: 2018 24 Hour Puzzle Championship
The competition is this weekend; so some videos might gradually appear at the link below: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 0Pc5c6WnBS