Page 1 of 1

Tawan S's Nikoli Hurdles II

Posted: Sat 27 Sep, 2014 5:59 pm
by detuned
Just seen this and thought I should share :)

http://roygbivpuzzles.wordpress.com/abo ... i-hurdles/

Re: Tawan S's Nikoli Hurdles II

Posted: Mon 29 Sep, 2014 5:11 pm
by apollo1001
Thanks Tom. Nice set Tawan: particularly enjoyed number 6.

Re: Tawan S's Nikoli Hurdles II

Posted: Mon 29 Sep, 2014 10:54 pm
by kiwijam
Thanks Tawan,
#6 was also my favourite (I have found some at http://www.janko.at/Raetsel/Foseruzu/index.htm before, this one has nice logic), and I always have a soft spot for a nice Kanaore (#8).

Re: Tawan S's Nikoli Hurdles II

Posted: Tue 30 Sep, 2014 10:40 am
by furudo.erika
Up to the usual Tawan high standard. Some nice less common types in the second half. I'd also put 6 & 8 as the standouts.

Re: Tawan S's Nikoli Hurdles II

Posted: Wed 01 Oct, 2014 5:26 am
by tamz29
Thanks guys.
I was going to post about it here a couple weeks later.
Right now a few entries are already in, I might have to reconsider the 29 day time limit next time.
:lol:

Re: Tawan S's Nikoli Hurdles II

Posted: Wed 01 Oct, 2014 5:44 am
by puzzlemad
Thanks Tawan from me also. Thoroughly enjoyed.