Hi folks,
you are hereby invited to take part in our annual Skyscrapers contest which takes place this weekend (only Saturday and Sunday, 48 hours in total) on the German web site. You will find more information in the German forum.
Sorry for making this announcement at such short notice - I hope you can make time. Enjoy the puzzles!
Hausigel
Skyscrapers Contest
Re: Skyscrapers Contest
The contest hast started. Have fun!
Re: Skyscrapers Contest
Excellent contest Roland, thank you.
You have reminded me of the joy that I get from top-quality puzzles.
You have reminded me of the joy that I get from top-quality puzzles.
Re: Skyscrapers Contest
D'oh - I'm not going to be able to make this
I'll look forward to solving during the week though!
For the latest UK puzzle news direct to your inbox, please consider joining the UK Puzzle Association's mailing list:
https://groups.google.com/g/ukpa-newsletter
https://groups.google.com/g/ukpa-newsletter
Re: Skyscrapers Contest
I only managed about 90 minutes as Alex's return from Paris was delayed and the hour time difference. Good set of puzzles though.
Re: Skyscrapers Contest
Thanks James, Liane and everyone else - I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the puzzles.
The scoring is finalized; everyone who didn't have the chance last weekend can start the contest now.
The scoring is finalized; everyone who didn't have the chance last weekend can start the contest now.