Search found 2 matches

by Lumen
Mon 04 Apr, 2022 9:56 pm
Forum: Welcome!
Topic: Hello from Glasgow!
Replies: 4
Views: 75938

Re: Hello from Glasgow!

Hi Lewis, welcome to the forums! Speaking from experience I can certainly say it’s a brave individual who takes on a PhD - good luck! Much appreciated! (I also definitely didn't find the forums to procrastinate from finishing my dissertation..) Speaking of online competitions, I think I _just_ mana...
by Lumen
Mon 04 Apr, 2022 4:46 pm
Forum: Welcome!
Topic: Hello from Glasgow!
Replies: 4
Views: 75938

Hello from Glasgow!

Hello everyone! My name's Lewis, and I'm a student from Glasgow. I'm just finishing off a degree in maths and computing science, and come September (all going well!), I'll be starting a PhD in CS at Glasgow. I've been enjoying puzzles for quite a while now (I think the first computer game I ever pla...