Information and discussion on Puzzle Competitions
- Posts: 1944
- Joined: Mon 21 Jun, 2010 2:25 pm
- Location: London, UK
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Fri 24 Aug, 2012 4:22 pm
- Location: Taunton, Somerset
Thanks Tom. Nice set Tawan: particularly enjoyed number 6.
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Wed 10 Aug, 2011 11:55 am
Up to the usual Tawan high standard. Some nice less common types in the second half. I'd also put 6 & 8 as the standouts.
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed 01 Jun, 2011 1:51 pm
I was going to post about it here a couple weeks later.
Right now a few entries are already in, I might have to reconsider the 29 day time limit next time.
- Posts: 888
- Joined: Mon 21 Jun, 2010 10:20 pm
- Location: Oldham
Thanks Tawan from me also. Thoroughly enjoyed.